Travel Kit

Each European country has it's own requirements for what needs to be carried in your vehicle (i.e. warning triangle), and what needs to be on your vehicle (i.e GB sticker). As well as other requirements such as minimum driving age and what documents you need with you, etc. Before you purchase a 'driving kit' check the link below to see what you need for the country you will be driving in/through so you know the kit you purchase has what you need. There are a number of affordable kits available through Amazon, see below for examples of some of the best selling options.